Private View Sponsored by MINI USA:
Thursday October 25, 6pm-10pm
* Limited tickets available, must be booked in advance. Cannot buy on the door.
* All proceeds from Private View tickets to benefit the fair's Charity Partner Project Art
Friday October 26, 3pm-10pm | The Other After Dark, 6pm-10pm
Saturday October 27, 11am-8pm
Sunday October 28, 11am-6pm
$15 ($13.50 students and seniors)
* Tickets bought on the door for Friday-Sunday entry cost $20 ($15 students and seniors)
* Children under 16 years do not need to buy an entrance ticket and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs are permitted onsite. We ask that you carry your dogs during particularly busy periods
- Parking is available at the venue
For any additional questions please email Briana Salatino, firstname.lastname@example.org
The historic Barker Hangar at the Santa Monica Airport is known as one of Southern California's premier venues for charity, corporate and private events. The dramatic ceiling vaults to an impressive 43-feet at the center, providing an arched steel truss over a 150- by 234-foot cement floor. The 35,000 square foot hangar is one of the biggest and most versatile venues in L.A., making it uniquely suited for events as diverse as concerts, retail sales, awards shows, trade shows and gala dinners. An additional 6,000 square feet of dressing, production and conference rooms are available. Adjacent exterior areas for tenting, parking and support facilities total over 97,000 square feet. Easy freeway access.
3021 Airport Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90405