Connecting artists directly with art buyers, The Other Art Fair is a leading artist fair presented by Saatchi Art in North America, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
Since launching in 2011, the fair has grown to present a curated selection of 130 independent artists at shows across the globe in Brooklyn, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, London, Melbourne, Sydney, and Toronto.
The Other Art Fair prides itself on a comprehensive artist support package to champion individual exhibitors:
- Your own fully built booth at The Other Art Fair. This includes spotlights and nameboard
- A profile on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair
- PR support
- Exposure to a diverse audience of critics, gallerists and collectors.
- Pre-fair workshop with advice on display, marketing, logistics, pricing and self-representation given by the Fair Director and team.
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts.
It is free to apply to exhibit at the fair via the fair's online application. Payment is only taken for your booth if you are successfully chosen to exhibit at The Other Art Fair. Booth payment is split in two parts: 30% paid to confirm you place and 70% taken one month before the fair.
What are the booth prices?
16 linear ft + 2 spotlights = $1,880
20 linear ft + 2 spotlights = $2,180
24 linear ft + 3 spotlights = $2,750
28 linear ft + 3 spotlights = $3,210
32 linear ft + 4 spotlights = $3,650
All art sales made onsite at the fair are processes through The Other Art Fair's central payment system. The fair takes 15% commission from all art sales - so the majority always goes back to the exhibitor.
For more information on booths and payment please read the Artist Guide.
Applications for The Other Art Fair Los Angeles April 2020 are now closed. Sign up for our newsletter so you can stay up to date for all the fair aplications and deadlines.